Contract Law Masterclass 2018
Build your skills and understanding in this important area of law and achieve the best outcome for your organisation or client throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Blockchain and the future of smart contracts
- How to enforce ‘click wrap’ agreements
- Mitigating risks with electronic signatures
- Contract negotiation: Balancing speed and risk
- Recent cases involving repudiation, damages and renewal
- Developments involving ‘force majeure’
This masterclass satisfies the Legal Profession Uniform CPD (Solicitors) Rules 2015 in the areas of ethics and professional responsibility, practice management and business skills, professional skills and substantive law.