Contract Law Masterclass 2019
Build your skills and understanding in this important area of law and achieve the best outcome for your organisation or client throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Hear about the blockchain and the future of smart contracts
- Learn how to enforce 'click wrap' agreements
- Hear about recent developments in ipso facto clauses and Australian Consumer Law
- Find out what the legal standing is of non-oral modification clauses
- Advance your negotiation skills with opposing lawyers
This masterclass satisfies the Legal Profession Uniform CPD (Solicitors) Rules 2015 in the areas of ethics and professional responsibility, practice management and business skills, professional skills and substantive law.