This interactive and hands-on workshop will equip you with practical skills to improve your contract writing skills. You will learn how to draft enforceable contracts more effectively and skillfully.
- Drafting well structured, practical, clear and concise commercial contracts
- When to use plain English and when to avoid it
- Balancing clarity, legality and commercial considerations
- Case examples illustrating poor and high quality drafting
- Avoiding basic contract drafting errors that can invalidate contracts
- How prescriptive should contractual clauses be?
- How to adapt theoretical drafting techniques real-world situations
- Tips for drafting multi-party agreements, international negotiations, settlement agreements