What should HR professionals do when an employee wants to work but is restricted by their own health issues? Our presenter will provide guidance on one of the most emotionally charged areas of employment law, medical incapacity.
- What is the legal definition of medical incapacity?
- What documentation needs to be provided to prove medical incapacity?
- How long should an employer wait before dismissing the absent employee on medical grounds?
- Balancing the employee’s and employer’s rights
- How to preserve the employee’s dignity throughout the process