New Zealand’s Parliament unanimously passed new legislation to address pay equity issues in the pay rates of sectors with female-dominated workforces. What does this mean for your workplace?
- The Equal Pay Amendment Act 2020 – new processes for pay equity claims
- What are the essential elements of a fair pay agreement?
- How to ensure there is no differentiation between pay rates for employees
- What records need to be maintained regarding pay rates and roles?
- How to evaluate whether responsibilities are substantially similar?
- How to defend a claim of pay inequality